One month into the Trump presidency and Democrats look like they are never happy. On Tuesday night, President Trump delivered a speech to a joint session of Congress where he laid out a broad agenda. Democratic lawmakers were not impressed, even on issues where there is bi-partisan support.
Since the election, it appears Democrats will be in an everlasting sour mood.
Here are some of the joyous occasions that Democrats didn’t celebrate.
1. When the Apollo 13 crew made it back to Earth safely.
2. When the 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team beat the Soviet Union.
3. When a coach with a checkered past led his basketball team to the championship in Indiana.
4. When President Thomas Whitmore delivered a speech announcing our independence from an alien invasion.
5. When the One Ring was destroyed.
6. When the heroes from the Battle of Yavin were honored for their bravery.
7. When Hagrid returned to Hogwarts the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry after being suspended.
8. When President James Marshall was rescued after Air Force One was hijacked by terrorists.
9. When the Pride Lands celebrated the circle of life.
March 1, 2017 3:32 pm
Source: Democrats Are Never Happy