Man, don’t you love how Obama and his soft-brain disciples have made Christians out to be fish-stickered, bug-eyed equals to incensed Islam? If you were to accept what the White House says about Christians you’d think the Church is chomping at the bit to chop off some heads of unbelievers.
Yep, if you were to believe the barf belched out by the BS brokers on the ludicrous Left, you’d stagger away stupid with the belief that there is little disparity between caring Christians and militant Muslims.
As a matter of fact, you probably would be bamboozled into believing that Islam is a peaceful, Little House on the Prairie religion being temporarily hijacked by Jihadist renegades, and Christianity … Christianity is the real vicious, charity-vacant cult that’s vying for the opportunity to seize the whip and whip us good.
According to Obama and his oglers,
1. If you enjoy singing How Great Thou Art and Amazing Grace – you might be a terrorist.
2. If you watched The Bible on the History Channel and thought it was badass – you might be a terrorist.
3. If you believe it’s wrong and ungodly to hijack airplanes and jam them into skyscrapers full of innocent people – then you might be a terrorist.
4. If you think Billy Graham has been a great gift to our nation – you might be a terrorist.
5. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter – you might be a terrorist.
6. If you made the day you got saved your birthday on your Facebook page verses the day you actually popped out of your mama’s bottom – you might be a terrorist.
7. If you give money towards the preaching of the gospel and to works of charity – you might be a terrorist.
8. If you love your neighbor as yourself – you might be a terrorist.
9. If you recognize, appreciate and wish to pass on to the next generation America’s godly heritage – you might be a terrorist.
10. If you like the Declaration of Independence, our Constitution and the Bill of Rights – you might be terrorist.
11. If you have Jesus Take the Wheel on your iPod – you might be a terrorist.
12. If you believe Jesus is Lord and not the state – you might be a terrorist.
13. If you raise your kids to be productive, independent and righteous kids who love God and our country and not be narcissistic entitlement hookers – you might be a terrorist.
14. If you believe love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs and does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth – you might be a terrorist.